About This Trip
Other Group Tours
A Different 8 Days Group Tour to Mt. Everest with train Plan A
Price: $864 from
Travel from only $108 per day
Total price in 8 days if taken in our arrangements - from only $864
|Price on monthly basis (Price quotation is based on CNY. 1 USD=6.5 RMB)|
- Prices listed are per person, based on double occupancy. If you need a single room, single room supplement charge needs to pay separately
Departures (dates omitted) Single Supplement Apr. | May + $138 June. | July + $165 Aug. | Sept. | Oct. + $175 Jan. | Feb. | Mar. | Nov. | Dec. + $125
- Discount available: 1>5% off for customers who booking the tour 3 months earlier than tour departure date 2>5% off for those who are two customers above to book the tour (The above preferential policies can only be enjoyed by either one of them, not both)
- We can help you to book all China domesitic air or train tickets ,pls contact with your trip advisor for more details
- Airport or train station transfer: The free airport pick-up is at 3:20 p.m. and see off is at 12:00 p.m. These are the most common times in and out of Lhasa, but if you would like to schedule a different time enter/leave Tibet we will be happy to arrange for you. Please ask your travel consultant for the price.
- Accommodation: 5 nights stay in comfortable 3 star hotels in Tibet ; 2 night stay nearby EBC in tent or guesthouse according to the weather.
- Meals: Breakfast only. See detailed itinerary for complete listing.
- English Speaking Guide: All of our guides are local Tibetans with infectious smiles and a passion for sharing their homeland. From them you’ll receive extensive information about the history, geography, culture, religion, traditions, art and music.
- Vehicle Rental & Driver: All of our vehicles are well maintained and safe. Our drivers are experienced in driving in the Tibetan landscape. Vehicle type will be arranged according to group size.
- Travel Permits: All Tibet traveling permits.
- Entrance Fees: All entrance fees listed in the itinerary, (except optional sites) including vehicle and personal entry permit for Qomolangma Nature Preserve
- Transportation to and from Tibet.
- Other services of non-Tibet parts
- Private expense like laundry, IDD calls, drinks in the room, etc.
- Extra expenses incurred due to unexpected natural events (delays, road washouts, etc.)
- Meals not specified in the tour itinerary
- Tips for the tour guide and driver