Tibet Travel (TT) has created tibettravel.com for the purpose of bringing you the most convenient way of making tour plans with extensive travel-related information. By using this web site, you are bound to the following rules and regulations.
1. Tibet Travel reserves the copyrights for all the textual, graphical and other web content produced by or for itself.You are granted the right to print the content only for personal or non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, republish, or reassemble this web site in any way unless you have obtained our permission. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with enquiries with regard to using content of our web site.
2. All decisions reached as a result of information provided by this website are at your own risk.
3. Access to this web site is free to all ages but only those 18 years and over are able to purchase good and services.
4. Customers are required to provide personal contact information and agree not to share their password with others. In the event of unauthorized use of a password Tibet Travel will not be responsible for such use.
5. All the comments, suggestions, advices, or any non-confidential information submitted by you to enhance our service are welcome. We reserve the right to use such non-confidential information or comments for promotion or advertising purposes.
6. We admit that we may have typographical errors and inaccuracies on our web site. We are able to make the corrections without prior notice. If such corrections result in any price change, we will honor the published rate at the time of your reservation.
The URLs for the third party web sites, which you may find at tibettravel.com, are for your reference only. Tibet Travel is not liable for their content.